Website Gap Inc.
About the Role
In this role, you will set the tone for the store team and help bring our brand to life for our customers and employees. Your leadership role is critical in supporting the execution of the store strategy to achieve performance goals and drive profitable sales growth through all aspects of the store, including; customer and product operations, merchandising, and talent development. Through collaboration with your leadership team, your goal is to teach others and coach behaviors to cultivate a high performing team that meets or exceeds goals.
What You’ll Do
- All leaders are expected to become experts of the brand’s selling behaviors, leading and leveraging these behaviors with every customer who walks through our doors and allowing us to provide a exceptional customer experience.
- Recruit, hire and develop people to drive a culture of high performance and engagement
- Accountable for team performance through teaching, coaching and providing meaningful feedback to build capabilities
- Support strategies and processes using a customer centric mindset to deliver results, drive store sales, and maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Represent the brand and understand the competition and retail landscape
- Promote community involvement
- Adapt team priorities to respond to customer and business partner needs
- Provide front line supervision to an operational, service or administrative team
Who You Are
- Provides clear and direct communication of expectations and gives feedback while listening to learn in order to unlock personal and business results
- Ability to lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring
- Proven ability to organize and utilize time management and prioritization skills to effectively manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
- Strength in driving metrics to deliver results that will meet or exceed business goals
- Able to travel as required
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69521479__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→