general manager – financial, communications and other business services Verified
Posted on December 20, 2023 by Employer details TekInk
- Location Winnipeg , MB Remote work available
- Salary 73.00 hourly / 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
- Start date Starts as soon as possible
- Source Job Bank #2723263
5 years or more
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69528587__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→