Synergie Hunt International
GENERAL LABOUR – AFTERNOON SHIFT
Shift: Afternoon shift 2:30pm to 10:30pm Monday- Friday
Pay rate: $19.00 per hour +4% vacation pay weekly.
In this role you will pick and pack product within a safe and clean warehouse using a voice collect system.
This seasonal role will start August 28 and run for approximately 3 months.
- You will pick product directed by the voice collect system as you walk through the warehouse.
- You will be using a pump truck (no licence required) select the product and bring to staging area.
- You will follow direction to select all required product.
- You display a strong work ethic with a commitment to attendance and punctuality.
- You are detail oriented and take pride in your work.
- You must be available full-time hours from August 28th for approximately 3 months.
- You comfortably can lift at least 50lbs as needed.
- You are physically fit and prepared to walk throughout your shift.
- You are legally entitled to work in Canada.
- You have a clean criminal record search.
- You have CSA approved safety shoes.
We invite you to apply today.
Please forward your resume to mississauga@Hunt.ca
At Synergie Hunt International, we are attentive to the professional development of our candidates. We respect your goals and guide you to a role that is best suited to your expectations. – Your professional development is our passion!
Each application we receive is carefully reviewed to meet the requirements of the position we are recruiting for. Even if you are not selected for this position, we will evaluate your application for other roles.
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Synergie Hunt International will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job please click the link below portail.hunt.ca.