– Passion & commitment to customer service is a key driver for our Company
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience.
-To decorate and finish cake/pastry products;
-To co-ordinate production/waste schedule;
-To fill and maintain merchandising units;
-To wrap, price and code finished product;
-To perform other duties, as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
– Exceptional customer service skills
-The ideal candidate would possess a minimum of 3 years’ cake decorating experience;
– Minimum of 5 years’ previous work experience in a supermarket retail environment;
– Full knowledge of Fortino’s cake and pastry varieties;
– Ability to direct/train staff to follow Fortino’s cake/pastry decorating policies;
– Flexibility to work a variety of hours which include days, evenings and weekends;
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
How You’ll Succeed:
At Fortinos, we attribute our success to preserving our core values: super fresh foods, well‐trained staff, store cleanliness and above all, superior, friendly customer service. If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaws Inc. Applicants hired by a franchisee will be employees of the franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.
To apply for this job please click the link below myview.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.