Flex Driver. Apply Now!
1450 Caterpillar Rd, Mississauga, ON L4X 2Y1, Canada, Part Time
This is an interview position.
To ensure timely delivery of packages to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, load/unload vehicle and provide exceptional customer service to our client base.
Flexible shift opportunities (min and max hours, days of work parameters will be determined based on business requirements).
- Wage: $19.57
- Location : 1450 Caterpillar Road, Mississauga, ON, L4X2Y1
- Shift times: Our Flex Driver role permits you to select shifts up to 8 hours in length, over a 7-day period, up to a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- Personal Spending Account of $300 – eligible after 200 hours of work
- Tuition Reimbursement of $1000 – eligible after 200 hours work
- High school diploma/educational equivalent
- Valid driver’s license or provincial graduated license (dependent on province)
- Ability to lift 25lbs
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver’s license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver’s abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit careers.fedex.com.