Wireless DNA Inc.
Wireless DNA is an authorized exclusive Rogers and Fido dealer with over 20 years in the industry with an award-winning network of stores to bring the best and the latest in telecommunication technology. We have 27 different locations across the Greater Toronto area, including one at the Toronto Pearson airport.
We are passionate about innovation and believe that the best road to success lies through growth and happiness of our employees.
About this Role:
Our Sales Associates are key players who reflect our brand by being the first point of contact with our customers. They are experts in building strong customer relationships and maintaining customer loyalty by constantly answering questions, pitching services and providing advice on the most suitable devices and plans. Most of all they are strong team players who demonstrate a high level of energy and support each other to meet monthly objectives and strive as a team.
Why work at Wireless DNA:
- Competitive base compensation plus lucrative Commission
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Great Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Great culture, with a diverse and inclusive Workplace
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Parking available on site
- Monthly birthday recognition, acknowledgement, and celebrations
- Opportunity to give back to the community through volunteering / participating in company events
In this role you will:*
- Demonstrate and deliver superior and consistent customer services, while taking ownership of problems by de-escalating any issues and providing alternative advice
- Be pro-active to learning about the launch of new company products and services by keeping yourself up to date with all promotions in a timely manner
- Utilize digital tools and systems to interact with our customers
- Meet and exceed key performance metrics by regularly reviewing monthly sales targets and the percent to objective
- Collaborate well with team members to provide alternative solutions to problems while effectively communicating any updates or changes to processes and procedures
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedule (Monday – Sunday)
You are someone who:
- Always maintains a positive attitude when dealing with customers
- Has demonstrated past customer service experience
- Enjoys building rapport with customers
- Ensures that customers understand our products and services
- Is comfortable taking ownership, showing initiative, and taking lead
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Can handle challenging feedback and stay self-motivated to achieve results
- Takes pride in their work environment and acts as a brand ambassador
It is the policy of Wireless DNA to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to interview because of a disability, please inform the Recruiter (Human Resources) in advance. Employment opportunities will never be denied to anyone because of the need for an accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Gujarati (preferred)
- Portuguese (preferred)
- Hausa (preferred)
- Spanish (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please click the link below www.indeed.com.