IS2 Workforce Solutions is hiring Entry Level Production Staff to support a chair manufacturer in North York, ON.
Shift: Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM with Overtime available
Pay Rate: $16.25/HR to start with the potential of $17.00/HR based on experience
Qualified candidates will have furniture manufacturing experience, preferably with Upholstery
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Upholster furniture (training provided)
- Glue fabric to furniture frames
- Cut material to size
- Wrap and package finished pieces
- Use staple gun and other hand tools
Benefits of Position:
- Opportunity to advance within
- Weekly Pay
What you need to qualify:
- CSA approved steel toe footwear
- Clear criminal background check
- Entry level – training provided!
Why work with IS2 Workforce Solutions?
- We offer a competitive referral bonus program that allows you to take control of your income
- We work with companies that offer opportunities for advancement and long term employment
- Health & safety training facilitated with our dedicated recruitment team
- Ongoing support from our Recruitment Specialists to help you succeed
- Access to an online account to manage your paystubs and T4s
Have we piqued your interest?
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
To apply for this job please click the link below www.is2.ca.