Responsible for orderfilling non-conveyable freight.
1. Required to orderfill as primary job function.
2. Required to operation Material Handling Equipment (MHE) while performing duties.
3. Ability to use a vocollect headset and vocollect orderfilling system.
4. Maintain orderfilling performance expectation of the job function while maintaining picking accuracy.
5. Must be able to proficiently use as a part of daily activities the 5090 shipping lane computers and TC70’s with the MM program
6. Accurate transportation of finished picked pallets and other freight to shipping lanes
7. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly up to 10 hours per day.
• Ability to have steel toed safety shoes/boots for first day.
• Other safety personal protective gear may be required as appropriate and will be provided.
Age – 18 or older
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
6800 MARITZ DRIVE, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5W 1W2, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
To apply for this job please click the link below careers.walmart.ca.