Website Lululemon Athletica
Director, Exit/Outlet Inventory Planning
Business Unit: Store Support Centre (SSC)
Time Type: Full-time
Description & Requirements
Director: Outlet & Exit Inventory (14 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team:
The Outlet and Exit function plays a critical role in clearing Marked Down, Aging and Obsolescent Inventory out of the business in the most efficient & profitable way. The Outlet part of this role leads the planning for a thriving fleet of around 30 stores in North America and Europe that include some the biggest and fastest turning stores in the entire global lululemon business. The Exit part of the role leads the profitable clearance of Aged and Obsolescent inventory out of our DC network. Both Outlet and Exit businesses are growing at pace and the successful candidate will play a critical role is continuing this momentum.
A day in the life:
- Create and lead the execution of the NAE Outlet, Exit & Like New planning & Inventory strategy
- Present and gain alignment on the above in regular leadership connects
- Take responsibility for the personal development & growth of a high performing team of 8 direct reports
- Collaborate with key cross functional partners to shape & deliver key strategic goals
- Lead Mainline Omni inventory placement strategy for key MD events such as Black Friday and Boxing Day
- Build sustainable new processes to support the business’s
- At least 3+ years experience in a Planning leadership role (Manager or above)
- Proven track record of building strong cross functional relationships
- Proven track record of building effective new processes
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work with and lead a cross functional team
- Proven business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written and verbal
Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Entrepreneurship – an ability to make decisions and take mindful risks
Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life. • Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Authorization to work in Canada is required for this role.
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and teamperformance. Thetypical hiring range for this positionis from $1 77 , 0 00-$2 32 , 3 00 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus programsubject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series(to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
lululemon is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you would like someone from our team to contact you for individualized support, email us . In your email, please include the position title, the location of the position and the nature of your request.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69566022__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→