Christian discovered INCLUSION working at TJX
Christian loves that his team has a diverse mix of all of people who have a philosophy of inclusion in common. We believe inclusion strengthens our business and fosters a culture where Associates are inspired to work hard, challenge themselves and be innovative in their thinking.
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Three weeks’ vacation with option to buy an additional week through our Vacation Trade Program
- Tuition reimbursement to support your career progression
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistant Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for facilitating and supporting DC production flow by ensuring distros, tickets, store labels are sorted, cut, matched and distributed in an accurate and timely manner, in addition to also printing locator cards as necessary
- Responsible for accurately sorting, separating, cutting, matching, shipping and bundling tickets, distros, store labels, advertisement labels, locator cards and translations.
- Maintains the timely scanning of ticket bundles into correct production/processing areas/departments.
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely release of tickets to the correct production areas.
- Work with Cutter/Stacker machine for cutting and matching tickets
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- Education: OSSD Grade 12 or equivalent
- 1+ year experience in a fast paced production environment
- Effective communication skills with internal partners
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Requires sense of urgency to be able meet sensitive timelines
- Basic math (ie counting, addition, multiplication)
- Application Deadline: Thursday February 16th, 2023
- Location: West Drive, Brampton Ontario Shift: C Shift 4:00pm to 2:30am Number of open positions: 2
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to submitting an application. In order to be considered, please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different?
Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email ACCESSIBLECAREERS@TJXCANADA.CA
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tjx.com.