BOX PACKAGERS NEEDED!!
Calling all Job Seekers in Mississauga! My client, a leading company in medical devices, is looking for Box Packagers to join their team.
Job Title: Box Packager
Description: The role of the box packager is to work on the sterile packaging line preparing the assembled products to be sent out.
- This line is very fast paced and requires candidates to have a high attention to detail.
- The devices being carefully box and properly labelled following SOPs is critical.
- They will be responsible for standing the whole 10 hour shift, bending down to pick up the boxes, packaging the product and moving it to the staging area.
- They will be lifting 10-20lbs every 30 seconds.
- 1+ years of Warehouse Experience
- Must be able to do simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as you will be reading protocols and understanding instructions accordingly
- Strong communication skills (must be able to read and write English fluently)
- Comfortable lifting 10lbs
- Pervious experience working in a fast paced environment
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Day Shift – 7:00am to 5:30pm – Monday to Thursday (Fri,Sat,Sun – Off)
- Night Shift – 7:00pm to 5:30am – Monday to Thursday (Fri,Sat,Sun – Off)
Why work here?
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 4% vacation accrual
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime available
- Long term opportunity with a Global company
- Advancement opportunities available with leadership roles
If you are interested and meet all job requirements, and are able to work FULL-TIME please apply or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
À propos d’Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu’Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d’offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d’Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.