Website CQ Search Group Ltd.
Our client, a tier one global manufacturer in Vaughan has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Bilingual Credit Analyst………….
Summary of Position:
Performs activities related to the collection and analysis of credit data and to estimate the degree of credit risk involved in extending credit to customers by performing the following duties.
- Collection of receivables in assigned area or region
- Uses ERP system including; opening and maintaining customer data on assigned accounts and completion of certificates
- Running and analyzing reports on new and/or existing customers for credit review
- Maintaining adequate electronic and paper-based credit files for credit profiles
- Review and release of blocked sales documents as appropriate
- Represent the credit department and communicate regularly with customers and other internal departments within the company
- As necessary contact outside sources for credit reference information to qualify customers for terms and/or credit limit increases
- Maintains customer credit histories
- Handling review of moderately complex credit risk customers
- Analyze customer pay history trends, sales data, industry data etc. to determine credit risk of assigned customers
- Determines credit worthiness of customer accounts
- Establish credit limits for customers (Typical authority up to $25k credit line)
- Analyze and recommend credit limits to Credit Supervisor for customers above 25k credit limit
- French Bilingual
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Two years’ experience in commercial credit or finance field
- General computer skills (MS Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Ability to communicate, written and verbal, in a knowledgeable, clear, and positive manner.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69522412__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→