For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is pleased to offer one-stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
The Counter Sales Representative based in Mississauga, ON is responsible for completing the order process while working in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Putting away counter and warehouse stock.
- Picking, receiving and shipping duties when required.
- Confirming stock availability and suggesting alternatives.
- Directly servicing the customer via phone & counter sales.
- Processing orders, inquiries & quotations.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Participate in regular cycle counts and annual inventory.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Adhere to established Health & Safety procedures and practices.
- Previous warehouse and counter sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal & written and an ability to impart knowledge.
- Product knowledge of the electrical business.
- Electrical knowledge is an asset .
- Prior customer service experience essential.
- Excellent organizational & problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Employee Value Proposition
Joining Nedco means choosing a company that listens to its employees. Nedco accelerates progress, all the while respecting its people, their culture and diversity.
As a Nedco employee, you will have the opportunity to:
- Think ahead
- Work with a great team
- Make a personal impact
- Learn from the best
- Earn the career you want
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.cafor other career opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please click the link below www.fitzii.com.