Responsible for receiving freight into the DC.
1. Unloading of freight and verifying product and count prior to receiving
2. Cutting shrink wrap off of shipment skids, verifying product skid content’s, and matching label to product.
3. Assembling pallets according to designated Ti/Hi and other specifications
4. Transportation of freight to various departments
5. Completion of paperwork accurately and as required to ensure timely completion of receiving procedures.
6. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly up to 10 hours per day.
• Ability to have steel toed safety shoes/boots for first day.
• Other safety personal protective gear may be required as appropriate and will be provided.
Age – 18 or older
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
6800 MARITZ DRIVE, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5W 1W2, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
To apply for this job please click the link below careers.walmart.ca.