Website BlueSky Personnel Solutions
Our client located in Welland is looking for a Bilingual Child/Adolescent Therapist to add to their team.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent compensation
- 3 weeks of vacation and 1 additional vacation day per year of service
- 10 sick days (unused sick days carry over into vacation allowance)
- Medical and Dental benefits paid by the employer
- RRSP matching up to 8%
- Health & Gym membership (up to $500 per year)
- 35-hour work week
- Work from home 1 day per week
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing and reviewing individual and/or client group intervention requirements
- Developing intervention and action plans
- Implementing new programs
- Promoting well-being awareness
- Supporting clients
- Generating reports
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will/must have:
- Fluently bilingual in both French and English
- BA or MA degree in Social Work, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Counselling or related field
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents
· Must be a Registered Social Worker (OCSWSSW), Registered Psychotherapists (CRPT) or in the process or obtaining registration
· Possess a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Send your resume today to be considered for this position.
Please note: the selected candidate will criminal and vulnerable screening background check.
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69522392__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→