- 380 The East Mall, Etobicoke, ON
- time type
- Part time
- posted on
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued – as we shape the future of Canadian retail, together. Our unique position as one of the country’s largest employers, coupled with our commitment to positively impact the lives of all Canadians, provides our colleagues a range of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Live Life Well®.
At Loblaws, we succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
Why is this role important
Our Store Team Members are inspired doers. They help provide a positive in-store shopping experience by ensuring the store is always ready with available products that meet customer needs to live life well. Our Clerks inspire our customers through delightful conversation and knowledge of products.
What you’ll do
- Provide great customer service by ensuring the store shelves are stocked and by responding to customer needs
- Maintain and stock product displays and shelves that meet company standards
- Ensure accurate product scanning and identify inventory needs and assist with ordering
- Setup company-directed promotions and programs
- Keep department areas neat and ensure health and safety standards
Who you are
- A team player with an attention for detail
- Driven and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and courteous when resolving customer questions
- Motivated to learn new things
Experience you bring
Good news! No previous experience is required. We provide you with training to set you up for success!
What you bring
- Flexibility to work a variety hours which may include days, evenings, and weekends
- Able to move up to 50lbs and in constant mobility for an entire shift
Our commitment to Sustainability and Social Impact is an essential part of the way we do business, and we focus our attention on areas where we can have the greatest impact. Our approach to sustainability and social impact is based on three pillars – Environment, Sourcing and Community – and we are constantly looking for ways to demonstrate leadership in these important areas. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.