Website Lock Search Group
Our client, a leading Canadian healthcare communications company, is seeking an Account Director to join their team. The ideal candidate has sales experience, the ability to build relationships with clients, provide creative solutions, and have strong presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the use of digital media in marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing.
- Displays adept technical selling skills and product knowledge in areas listed above, enabling you to give an effective presentation of our services.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Uncover client’s needs and objectives and develop solutions that align with these needs.
- Clearly communicate client’s objectives with colleagues and drive development of timely solution.
- Provide strategic analysis to help shape client’s business.
- Excellent communication skills for written, virtual, and in-person interactions.
- Strong analytical skills to ensure all facets of a project are covered, as well as to ensure all possible sales opportunities are recognized and addressed.
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare marketing/sales role.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Bilingual (FR/ENG).
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A creative mindset.
- Experience managing people is an asset.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in learning more, please click “Apply” or send your resume directly to Patrick Leduc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69531877__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→