Gap Wireless Inc.
$22–$23 an hour – Full-time, Permanent
Full Job Description
About Gap Wireless
Gap Wireless a leading distributor of Wireless Infrastructure, Test & Measurement Equipment, Coax, Fiber & Datacom Networking Solutions, and Drone Defense solutions is looking for an experienced Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst to contribute to our company’s sales and growth objectives.
Reporting to the Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst and working closely with the Warehouse Manager, the Inventory and Warehouse Associate will maintain and update required inventory levels for goods, products and materials. You will identify discrepancies and provide reports to Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst for review. In addition to fulfilling the logistics behind receiving, processing, and storing inventory according to purchase orders and company policy.
Position title: Inventory and Warehouse Associate
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Coordinates with the Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst Manager and Warehouse Manager when engaged in the inventory management process
- Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a regular basis and reviews daily cycle count variance reports
- Identifies inventory variances, establish facts, and draw accurate conclusions and make recommendations to resolve issues
- Communicates inventory concerns with the Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst
- Develops and maintains a well-organized filing system for all inventory reports
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- File claims when defective products are discovered
- Process and document returned goods
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Monitor warehouse supplies level and submit supply orders when required
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Follow and adhere to all safe work practices
- Other duties as needed
Inventory & Warehouse Associate Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to move heavy products
- Math Proficiency
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Experience and proven ability to provide a high level of professional business communication – telephone, email, and in person.
- High degree of efficient computer and typing skills showing a proven accuracy level.
- Experience using Order Software – SAP Business One is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months logistics, retail, or customer service experience
- Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date
- Willingness to learn and accept new challenges.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to meet deadlines and multiple demands.
We offer a friendly, innovative, and collaborative work environment in Mississauga, ON. Our talented team drives our success, and we support everyone in fulfilling his or her potential.
Gap Wireless is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You must have all the experience listed above to qualify. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state, and local law.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$23.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5N 7X8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)