$24–$26 an hour – Full-time
Are you an Insurance Specialist looking for the next step in your career?
Location: Mississauga, On-site
Pay Rate: $24 to $26 per hour
Terms: Full-Time, 6-month contract
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Review customer information related to 3rd Party Liability & Property Damage, and Physical Damage coverage.
- Contact customers and insurance companies to verify existing information and/or obtain missing information.
- For customers without Physical Damage Coverage, ensure Physical Damage Waiver premiums are billed.
- Enter and maintain customer and insurance data in our internal system – Salesforce
- Process Personal Property Registry (PPR) in the online portal
- Liaise with company branches and administrative support staff
- Other administrative duties as required
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Insurance specifically in 3rd Party Liability & Property Damage, and Physical Damage
- Knowledge of Process Personal Property Registry (PPR) procedures
- Legal understanding and knowledge of insurance data, waiver premiums and insurance terminology
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Positive attitude with a “Can do” mentality
- Computer savvy and IT proficient (ie: MS Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Goal-oriented and can work in a fast-paced work environment
- Work experience in the Insurance/ Transportation/ Trailer industry is an asset.
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset.
WHY WORK HERE:
- Above average pay package
- Excellent RRSP plan.
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, & a healthcare spending account.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
Please apply with resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$26.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- 3rd Party Liability & Property Damage, and Physical Damage: 3 years (required)