Canada | Mississauga, Ontario
Job ID: 50613
Position at Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
*Ingram Micro is looking for a General Labour for a 6-month contract on a full-time basis (40 hours/week)
Wage: $17- 17.50
- Able to lift between 30-50lbs consistently
- Responsible for the handling, moving, loading and unloading of materials by hand or by using a variety of material handling equipment.
- Opens and seals crates, boxes, cartons, and other containers. Collects, sorts, stores and distributes materials.
- Process orders from requisitions and dispense stock items. May assist in inventory of stock, including stock rotation.
- Responsible for the, receiving and processing of freight according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensures the orderly stocking and/or timely delivery of merchandise.
- May participate in activities including kit and bundle breakdown and component sorting.
- Mon – Fri 6AM-2:30PM
- Mon – Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- Mon – Fri 1:30PM-10PM
* Must be available to work FULL TIME 40 Hours/ Week until June 2022* Available to work Weekends and Overtime during peek seasons is an asset
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.