- Mississauga, Ontario
Attention all warehouse and general labour job seekers . Do you want a job to start right away? We have immediate openings for Warehouse Machine Operators / Parts Assemblers for a great and well established car parts manufacturing company. The job will start immediately in Royal Windsor Drive, Mississauga! Here is your chance to join the team at one of Canada’s leading automotive parts manufacturers! This is an opportunity to work for a forward-thinking manufacturing company that puts employees first. We are interested in hearing from experienced warehouse/factory labour workers with familiarity of the automotive manufacturing industry. If you are interested, please read on!
2400 Royal Windsor drive (Mississauga)
The wages and shifts for lighter work are as follows:
– Morning Shift: 6:30AM-2:30PM, Mon-Fri, $16.15/h
– Afternoon Shift: 2:30pm-10:30pm, Mon-Fri, $16.40/h
– Night Shift: 10:30pm-6:30am, Sun-Thu, $16.65/h
The wages and shifts for the heavier work are as follows:
– Morning Shift: 7AM-3PM, Mon-Fri, $19.08/h
– Afternoon Shift: 3PM-11PM, Mon-Fri, $19.58/h
– Night Shift: 11PM-7AM, Sun-Thu, $19.73/h
– Weekly pay, plus 4% vacation pay
– Opportunity for permanent hire
– Bus accessible
– Full time hours, with the opportunities for overtime
– Optional benefits starting on day one
-Cooperative and inclusive culture
-Training & Development opportunities
– Paid breaks!
– Working in a team environment on a production floor
– Loading automotive parts onto machinery
– Lifting up to 30lbs
– Checking parts for defects or flaws
– Maintaining a safe working environment
– High school diploma or equivalency
– Must have CSA approved safety shoes
– The desire for a long term opportunity
– Previous experience will be an asset but not required
Are you interested in discussing this general labor role in more detail? Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6475640075
Thank you for applying. We are interviewing and eagerly hiring! Apply now and be considered. We look forward to assisting you in finding your next warehouse job!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.