Are you local to the Brampton / Mississauga area looking to start work right away?
Do you have full-time availability is able to commit to 36-40 hours/week?
Are you comfortable working in a warehouse setting, working fast paced and performing repetitive duties?
If so, look no further we are looking for you!!
We are looking for hard-working confident GENERAL LABOUR staff. No Experience? NO PROBLEM, we will be happy to have you!
Just read the details below to ensure that this opportunity is right for YOU:
Day shifts: Monday to Thursday 5:00 am to 3:30 pm (40 hours/week )
Evening shifts: Monday to Thursday 4:00 pm to 2:30 am (40 hours/week)
Weekend shifts: Friday to Sunday 6:15 am to 6:45 pm (36 hours/week )
– Day Shifts: $16.55/hr
– Evening Shifts: $17.55/hr
– Weekend Shifts: $18.10/hr
– Weekly Direct Deposit every Thursday ( WE DO NOT PAY CASH)
– PLUS you can earn an extra $150/week attendance bonus, paid biweekly. Conditions apply, so speak to your recruiter for more details!
Brampton: West Drive & Clark Blvd (close to Bramalea City Centre)Brampton: Torbram Rd & Queen St (close to Bramalea City Centre)
Mississauga: Airport Rd & American Dr (close to Pearson Airport)
– All three warehouses are bus accessible.
Please text LEENA at 416-427-4983 or email email@example.com with the location and shift of YOUR choice for immediate consideration!!
This is a full-time, ongoing role, with potential to become permanent
Your choice of any of the shifts that can accommodate your lifestyle
You qualify for optional medical and dental benefits through Sunlife
Weekly Direct Deposit – every Thursday
Afternoon and night shifts are paid premium rates
Location is bus/ transit accessible
There are opportunities for advancement and career growth
– dealing with small to large home products
– lifting boxes off a skid and placing on workstation, adding tickets/price tags/labels
– using a cart to move large quantities and using store list to separate certain quantities into specific store boxes/ locations
– accuracy, reading counting is very important for this department
– other general labour tasks as required
– no previous work experience required
– no minimum educational requirements
– must be able to work full time
– ability to lift between up to 50 lbs
– this role is conditional on clear criminal backcheck (processed by Randstad)
Also, let us know if you have a friend or family member who would be interested in a general labour work. You could earn cash if you refer someone who is hired! You can earn an extra $250 referral bonus for every person you refer. There’s no referral cap, so refer as many people as you like!
The more the merrier!!
Please text LEENA at 416-427-4983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the location and shift of YOUR choice!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.