Location MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Canada Category Stores Job Opened May 10th, 2022 Education None Job Number220002MF Job Type Part-Time w/o Benefits Remote No
What This Position is All AboutThe Receiver is responsible for the execution of behind the scenes duties that are an integral part of creating an environment that enhances the customer’s experience. The Receiver understands and practices the company strategies and initiatives. Who You Are:
- Willing to take calculated risks when necessary, an out of the box thinker.
- Drives positive outcomes through objectives and measures. Monitors progress and results. Designs continuous feedback into work.
- Has a good sense of timing and is a good listener.
- Creates a sense of community in the team.
You Also Have:
- College diploma in retail management or related field preferred
- Experience in receiving area preferably from a retail industry
- Experience shipping and unloading merchandise
As The Receiver, You Will:
- Accountable for the efficient and effective flow of merchandise from the truck to the sales floor
- General Maintenance work (i.e. light bulbs, painting, customer pick-ups and carry outs)
- Prep receiving area and organize equipment
- Responsible for shipment and set up receiving area using recommended layout
- Responsible for unloading truck
- Transport sorted and prepped merchandise to departments
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
#HBInventoryAssociate Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.