- 100 Ironside Dr, Brampton, ON, Canada
- Department: H&M
At H&M We believe that it’s when you mix and match different talents, experiences, and styles that the real magic happens. That’s why our teams are built with different personalities, talents and people from all kinds of backgrounds. If you are willing to learn, grow and help our customers and your colleagues, H&M will always be a place for you to both express your individuality and feel like you belong.
As a member of the payroll team you will support ongoing payroll processes for our colleagues. Using excellent communication and customer service skills, you will provide a high level of support to our store teams. If you enjoy working independently and part of a team, this could be the role for you.
Job description not limited to:
- Payroll data entry
- Filing electronic and paper files and maintenance of confidential information
- Special projects/requests as needed by the Payroll Supervisor/Payroll Manager
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with fast-paced environment and to multitask.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
H&M will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process.
If a job applicant requests accommodation from H&M, H&M will consult with the job applicant and make adjustments that best suit their needs.
Successful job applicants of H&M will be notified of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities