Up to $21.74 an hour – Part-time
Up to $21.74 an hour
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport is looking for someone with strong guest service skills and hotel front desk experience to join our team as a Guest Services Representative!
**This is a Part-time position**
Compensation: Up to $21.74 per hour
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Onsite Gym/Pool
- Career Development
- Employee Events
- Hotel Discounts at other IHG Properties
What are the requirements this role?
- Friendly & hospitality focused
- At least one (1) year of guest services experience at a hotel
- Strong communication/customer service skills as a significant amount of time is spent interacting with guests
- Available to work any shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and overnight when required
What will you be doing as a Guest Services Representative?
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location; prepares for group check in and out and VIP arrivals; becomes informed of events/ functions in the hotel during the shift.
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests; promotes hotel services, facilities and outlets; provides guests with information such as local attractions and directions to increase satisfaction. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
About the Hotel
Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport is a large 451 room full-service hotel, owned and operated by Easton’s Group of Hotels. Close to Pearson Airport, it features a large restaurant and bar with over 20 000 square feet of banquet space.
About the Ownership Group
Easton’s Group of Hotels is an award-winning hospitality company specializing in hotel management. As a strong franchise partner with Marriott, Starwood, Hilton, and IHG you will work with the world’s strongest brands and an enormous amount of opportunity to learn, develop and grow your career.