Strategic Aviation Services Lt Richmond, BC$20.50 an hour – Full-time
Salary$20.50 an hourJob typeFull-time
Full Job Description
Come join the exciting world of aviation!! Established in 2006, our company provides multi-functional aviation services offering passenger, cargo and ground support with a focus on safety and quality. For us, success lies in delivering peace of mind to our customers, and we are passionate about ensuring their needs are met – on time, every time.
Do you have an interest in the Aviation industry? We are searching for individuals who are team players and eager!
- The Cabin Cleaning Lead manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the Client on a daily basis.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and participates in the Grooming Services operations
- Actively participates in the Safety Management System (SMS)
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Comply with all federal, provincial, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements and Strategic Aviation’s SOPs and policies
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others
- Performs other duties as required
- Must be willing to work various full time shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
- Must be willing to obtain D/A
- High School diploma at a minimum
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Willingness to work in inclement weather
- Must have airport security clearance
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Coordination and oversight of aircraft turnaround activities
- Ensure that processes are delivered within SLA standards and compliance limits while adhering to safety requirements
- Responsible for the safety and security of all employees
- Maintain Quality Assurance oversight for operational issues relating to output and safety, providing suitable corrective and/or preventative actions where necessary.
- Ensure staff have access to the Quality Management System information in enabling them to comply with company policies, processes and procedures
Must have a valid Canadian Driver’s License (at least a Class 7 / N)
Annual work boot allowance
Career growth opportunities!
Thank you for your application with Strategic Aviation Ltd. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, or age.