$21.16 an hour
– Full-time, Permanent
Triple M Metal LP is a subsidiary of the Giampaolo Group of Companies (GGC), a Platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Canada’s largest metal recycling organization.
The Picker will be responsible for inspecting, grading, sorting and processing non-ferrous scrap metals in order to achieve operational goals and objectives. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to, the control and care of the industrial fork lift and skid steer equipment which is used for shipping, receiving and production purposes.
What we offer:
- Paid Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, etc.
- Life Ins., LTD, AD&D
- Monthly Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Training and opportunities for growth and advancement!
Work Schedule (Rotating Cont. Shift):
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Week 2: Wednesday and Thursday
- Shifts are 7am to 7pm
What we expect you to do:
- Picking materials in accordance with established quality standards
- Operate Skid Steer, Front End Loader and Fork Lift to move and ship loads
- General Housekeeping activities as required
Triple M Metal LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact us at 905-494-3999 x4219 to discuss your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.16 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Forklift: 1 year (preferred)