Manpower – Milton, ON
$23.50–$24.75 an hour
Fixed term contract
Full Job Description
Our client is a well known athletic sports wear distributor, and they have a large distribution center in Milton. We are currently looking for General labour associates to start ASAP! If you are reliable, hardworking and looking for a fun place to work at, you are the right candidate!
What is the job?
- Order Picking using RF scanner
- Sorting, packaging, labeling product
- Lifting up to 50lb
- Inventory counts
- Day shift:7am – 3:30pm (Sat & Sun) – $23.50/hr
- Afternoon shift: 3pm – 11:30pm (Sat & Sun) – $24.50/hr
- Night shift: 11:00pm – 7:30am (Sat & SUn) – $24.75/hr
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic, one of a kind Opportunity
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Brand new facility (very clean and bright!)
- Safe work environment!!
What do you bring to the job?
- Previous warehouse experience is an asset
- Reliable individuals (attendance is an absolute must!)
- Someone who wants to learn and grow with this company
- Able to pass a criminal background check
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please submit your resume
We love referrals. Please share our job with friends and family.
Be sure to check out Manpower’s career platform with tools & resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodation, and will work with you to meet your needs.