Dear Job Seekers,
Are you ready to take on a new career challenge? Are you interested in starting to work immediately in the Brampton-Woodbridge area? Well here is your chance to work for a major supply chain company—and take advantage of their opportunities for growth!
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for full time hours with possible overtime, as well as the opportunity to grow into the company. If you have experiences in general labour and are comfortable with the details below, we would love to hear from you!
– On the border of Brampton & Woodbridge (Highway 50/Castlemore Rd)
Wed (6AM -12PM)
Thu-Fri- Sat OFF
Additional Shifts: (not available yet)
– Mon-Fri (6AM-2:30PM)
– Mon-Fri (7AM-3:30PM)
– Mon-Fri (8AM-4:30PM)
– Full time hours, with 3 days off!
– Overtime and double-overtime available
– Weekly pay periods- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly or banked
– Opportunity to be hired permanently by the company!
– Bright and clean warehouse, conveniently located on the border of Brampton & Woodbridge
– Customized benefits starting on day one
– Working for a prestigious US-based logistics company
– Various general labour duties, including lifting of up to 50 pounds
– Working in a team environment in a large warehouse
– Order picking, packaging, labeling, lifting, other general labour tasks
– Maintaining a safe working environment
– Legally eligible to work full-time
– Must have steel-toed safety shoes
– Previous experience with general labour
– Must have a clean criminal background
If you are interested, please apply online and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be reached at 365-440-4096 (text me).
We thank you for your interest in this general labour opportunity in Brampton-Woodbridge. We will review your application and contact you shortly if you’re a good fit. Good luck!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.