- Posted: May 24, 2022
We are looking for Slotter/Take off for our Mississauga location.
- Work in a team environment and be a team player
- Follow instructions from the Operator
- Will be required to set up and operate machine as per orders
- Verify specifications with production copy
- Keep ample supply of bottom sheets available
- Stack and pile units as per customer requirements as stated on documentation
- Visually and continually inspect for any non-conformances
- To take off the machine at or above the standards set by the company
- Accurately complete time sheets
- Follow all ISO and HACCP procedures
- Report all problems to your Operator and/or Supervisor when they occur
- Other duties as assigned
Safety Responsibility and Accountability:
- Follow equipment specific physical lock out tag out procedure
- Report all hazards / problems to your Operator and/or Supervisor when they occur.
Other available tools are when hazard rating is low.
- Pre-use inspection form
- Use Manager plus and place a work request
- Use of hazard reporting form
- Report injury / incident to your Supervisor immediately
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with health and safety act, and Good housekeeping practices.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE) – Gloves, sleeves, safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection, Hi- viz vest in Shipping/warehouse
- Abide by all plant rules, safety rules and regulations of the Company
- Keep fire equipment and exits clear all time
- Zero Tolerance – Workplace Violence and Harassment: Refer to the policy posted on the H&S board.
Minimum High School Diploma
Previous manufacturing experience an asset
Machine operation skills
Flexibility to work rotating shifts
Atlantic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.