PCI Pharma Services
Schedule an interview
The interview will take place on Indeed so you won’t need to download anything.
Date and time
Eastern Daylight Saving Time
Aug 23, 2022 | 12:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
Each candidate will have their own time slot.
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Extended health care
Paid time off
Full Job Description
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with a team to assemble components or products in an efficient manner
- Constantly maintain a clean and safe worksite before, during, and after production activities
- Inspect product and report quality issues or concerns to Line Leader, Shift Lead and/or Production Manager for appropriate action.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all PCI, GMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Demonstrates an eye for detail
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to read and write English at the level usually associated with the completion of High School
WHY JOIN US?!?
- Extended Health Care Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- $2.25 is the Night Shift Premium
- Small, friendly, close knit, work environment
- Night Shift: Sunday 10:15PM to 7:15AM, Monday -Thursday 11:30PM to 7:15AM
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
Preferred dress code
Business (business suit, tie)
About PCI Pharma Services
We are the trusted partner for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical customers, providing clinical and commercial supply chain solutions in the shared goal of improving patients’ lives.
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they’re not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.