$17.81–$21.51 an hour – Full-time, Fixed term contract
$17.81–$21.51 an hour
Fixed term contract
- Cleaning / Sanitizer: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Rexdale Community Health Centre (RCHC) is a multi-service Centre providing primary health care, health promotion and community support services, including settlement and community development activities for families, children, youth, adults and seniors of diverse backgrounds.
RCHC is recruiting for a Sanitizer for our pop ups testing and vaccination sites. The Sanitizer is to follow Public Health Protocol to sanitize all touch points in the allotted time period.
Responsibilities and Related Tasks
– Sanitize high traffic touch points as per Public Health Protocol
– Sanitize Medical offices as requested
– Sanitize chairs and touch points at COVID Vaccination clinics and COVID testing clinics
– Mix cleaning solutions
– Maintain WHIMIS and MSDS standards
– Help evaluate the process to ensure the safety of all entering the building
– Assist in maintaining a tidy and safe work environment.
– Assist with maintenance as needed
– Comply with agency policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
– A commitment to Health and Safety
– Must have at least 1 year of experience in similar roles
– Must have knowledge of WHIMIS and MSDS standards
– Must be open minded and non-judgmental, and willing to learn.
– Must have a good command of the English language.
– Ability to communicate in a Second language an asset.
– Bilingual in French and English considered an asset.
– Ability to travel to a variety of locations throughout North Etobicoke
– Willingness to work in a variety of conditions. Some pop up clinics are outdoors (under a tent) in parks and parking lots etc.
- A criminal record check will be a required
- Rexdale Community Health Centre has a mandatory vaccination policy in place, subject to an exemption pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code
Any applicant must be flexible to work any shift including mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Number of hours per week: 21 to 35 per week
Starting Date: ASAP
Contract end Date: March 31, 2023
Sanitizers are trained on the chemicals to use to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Full PPE is provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $17.81-$21.51 per hour
- Do you have knowledge of WHIMIS?
- Are you flexible to work any shifts including: mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends?
- Cleaning / Sanitizer: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-10-10