60 Quarry Edge Drive, Brampton, Ontario, L6V 4K2
Friendly & Energetic, with a passion for food and commitment to our customers. If this describes you, we’d like to hear from you!
Why is this Role Important?
- Part time employees can be scheduled up to 28 hours a week.
- Part-Time Students/Restricted Positions must be available to work one evening shift between Monday and Thursday, Friday evening, and anytime on Saturday and Sunday.
- Part-Time Non Students/ Unrestricted Positons must be available to work one shift anytime between Monday and Thursday, anytime on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Our job posting process is designed to treat applicants fairly. Our recruitment policy at Fortinos is to promote from within whenever a qualified candidate is available to fill the job.
- All employees receive comprehensive training in their area of specialty prior to starting the job. Fortinos takes pride in developing the knowledge, skills and abilities of all our employees to ensure they reach their fullest potential.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Fortinos we attribute our success to preserving our core values: super fresh foods, well‐trained staff, store cleanliness and above all, superior, friendly customer service. If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Type of Role:
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaw Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.