Cerelia Bakery Canada LP
$21 an hour – Full-time
Are you a “foodie” and love cookies, muffins and pancakes? Are you are looking for a company where we place high value on teamwork, collaboration, innovation? Are you looking to gain experience and grow your career with a successful international company?
If you are looking to do the best work of your career, be a part of an extraordinary company and have a passion for what we do, we want to hear from you!
Cerelia Bakery Canada is currently looking to add some awesome new team members to our facility in Mississauga, ON. You will be a critical part of delivering our products to customers everywhere!
About Cerelia Bakery Canada:
We develop and produce exceptionally high-quality products including: Fresh & frozen cookie dough and muffin batter in pre-portion sizes and scoop and bake pails for the foodservice industry as well as in-store bakeries of North American grocery, mass and club stores.
Our baked gourmet cookies and muffins are produced for distribution through multiple channels, including quick service restaurants. Refrigerated products including cookie, pastry and biscuit dough sold to North American Grocery Stores in a variety of formats including canister, chub, break-and-bake and place-and-bake.
Our Research and Development is on-going, aimed at introducing new and exciting products to complement our delectable bakery lines. We are an aggressive, flexible company dedicated to providing quality products that satisfy customer needs and market place demands.
Most importantly, we are GROWING. As we grow, our team members grow with us.
About this Position:
The Forklift Operator is responsible for ensuring seamless processing of incoming and outgoing shipments for customers and between company locations. The Forklift Operator understands the impact of this position to other business functions that depend on the accuracy and efficiency of outgoing items and must keep constant communication between production and their department. The Forklift Operator must be prepared to work as a team member with minimal supervision, follow all safety and food safety procedures, and have a high threshold for cold in a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Work with multiple different teams to move, load, unload, and store our products to be packaged and shipped.
- Operate forklifts in a safe and prescribed manner keeping the safety of self and others as priority.
- Operate in tight spaces and manage FIFO to ensure proper product is moving to customers.
- Float from one production station to another effortlessly to ensure product quality standards are maintained.
- Adhere to proper GMP and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure our high-quality standards are being met with every batch we produce by checking each batch for quality and accuracy – delivering a world class finished product each time.
- Support other departments and functions of production as required.
- Adhering to all policies, procedures and programs of the company (GMP, Quality, Food Safety and Health & Safety etc) at all times.
- Other related duties and assigned.
- Weekend work required
- Overtime as required
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Fast paced environment
- Physical Demands: Bend, Carry, Lift, Push/Pull, Reach, Standing for long periods
- Ability to work in a hot/cold environment
- Valid forklift license (Counter Balance & Reach Truck)
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive Wage of 21$/hr
- Guaranteed Overtime
- Two Shifts 6 am to 2:30 pm/ 2:30 pm to 11 pm
- Fully Employer Paid Medical Insurance includes Dental & Vision.
- Life Insurance
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation.
- Comprehensive training program, tailored to each individual – regardless if you’re a food manufacturing veteran or new to the industry, we will ensure you receive the training you need to succeed.
- Clean and safe production facility.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Cerelia Bakery welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are eager and excited to work with a company driven by quality, commitment to excellence, and an awesome product, we want to hear from you!