$18 – $23 an hour
We are looking for a full-time permanent MACHINE OPERATOR – Food Production in Mississauga to join a rapidly growing food production fulfillment center team. Work with one of the fastest-growing meal kit businesses in Canada!
Job title: Machine Operator – Food Production
Industry: Food Industry
Location: Matheson – Tomken, Mississauga
Pay rate: $18-$23 per hour, depending on experience
Shifts: Rotating, Monday-Sunday, days, afternoons and nights
7am-3:30pm / 3:30pm-11:30pm / 11:30pm-7am
Alternating on a weekly basis. Can be any 5 days of the week.
- Must be flexible for rotating shifts
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Full health & dental benefits after 90 working days
- 75% discount on meal kit services from DAY 1!
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Competitive hourly wage – $18-$23 per hour depending on experience
- Primarily work as machine operator ensuring the required efficiencies are achieved
- Assist and give guidance to a team of helpers to ensure production runs are completed on time, in full, in quality.
- Work with our Food Safety and Sanitation teams to ensure all automated equipment is meeting regulatory standards;
- Perform preventive/predictive maintenance of Packaging equipment using the appropriate job plans, procedures, and manuals;
- Ensure proper, safe operation of the equipment, accurate set up and responsible for run documentation and production reports;
- Conduct machine calibration and assist in preventive maintenance activities;
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment failures to ensure Production downtime is kept to a minimum;
- Continuously monitor and adjust the process based on upstream and downstream production needs;
- Post-secondary Education in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering Diploma or equivalent, or relevant experience;
- Minimum one-year experience in a food processing or service environment/manufacturing industry;
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy looking consistently for potential food safety or quality deviations;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Forklift license, considered an asset
Anyone interested in this Machine Operator / Food Production Associate – position in Mississauga can APPLY THROUGH THIS POSTING!
You may also email your resume to Anna and Melanie. ( firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com ) Make sure to include the MACHINE OPERATOR – FOOD on the subject.
For questions regarding this job posting, you can EMAIL us or TEXT 416-8592509, include the job title, and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you!