$26.26 an hour – Full-time, Permanent
$26.26 an hour
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Role: Entry Level Positions for Mass Transit Customer Service Ambassador
Permanent Full-time role
Employee Pay Rate: $26.26
Hours per week: 40
Location: Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Shift: all shifts 24 / 7
Keywords; #Entryleveljobs #Masstransitjobs #customerservicejobs
This is an entry level position with On the Job Training
- Opportunities for advancement with ongoing training and cross-training
- Scheduled Pay Rate Increases Automatic based on months of service
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Healthcare, vision and dental healthcare benefit options
- A supportive and motivating company culture
Onsite Orientation classes and interviews are being scheduled for the site in Etobicoke.
Assignments and places to start work can be anywhere along the GO Transit rail network.
- Work shifts that cover 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at all locations of the GO Transit rail network (Greater Toronto Hamilton Area).
- Exceptional punctuality and attendance is a requirement.
- This position requires you to work distraction free, without personal electronic communication or entertainment devices (phones, tablets, laptops, smart watches, etc.) for up 12 hours
- Maintain a Valid ‘G’ class driver license and have access to a reliable vehicle
- Complete and maintain safety critical medical exams that include vision, hearing, and drug and alcohol screening
Customer Service Ambassador Duties:
The Customer Service Ambassador is the onboard face and voice of GO Transit to their rail commuters, thus an ideal candidate for this position must exhibit the following abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to perform report writing, radio communication, and public address announcements to inform passengers of station stops, delays, and special communications.
- Able to attend to difficult situations as a first responder, including medical emergencies, disturbances, onboard incidents, and crowd management if needed.
- Able to demonstrate care, compassion, and support to passengers with accessible needs, including physically deploying a bridge plate for levelled boarding.
- Maintain a safety conscious focus in a crowded and noisy workspace for long periods of time.
- Able to follow written instructions
- High level of integrity
Customer Service Ambassador Qualifications:
- Secondary School Diploma
- This is a unionized full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package. Your hours of work will be a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Scheduling future classes and interviews at the site