Location Mississauga, Ontario, Canada19 CAD – 19 CAD/Hour
We are hiring for a full time entry level banking associate for one of our clients that have an office located at the Etobicoke/Mississauga,ON border. This role is the perfect way of getting your foot in the door if you have a long term goal of working in banking or financial services.
No related banking experience is required, selected candidates will go through a full paid training by the bank before they work independently.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following duties:
• Looking over, verifying and approving different transactions from local branch partners
• Working on assigned cases for different day to day personal and business banking requests
• Receiving, sorting, and distributing a large variance of mail that includes important documents
• Scanning and documenting relevant required information into designated computer system
• Communicating with internal partners and team members using Microsoft Outlook
• Several other entry level duties (full paid training will be provided for all required job duties)
Must Have Qualifications:
- 1+ Years of Data Entry/Typing Experience
- Microsoft Office Experience (Basic Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc)
- Completed Post Secondary Education (College or University)
- Strong Communication Skills (English – Written & Verbal)
Candidate Value Proposition:
This is an entry level opportunity that will give the selected candidate good experience and exposure to a large corporate company within the financial services industry. This is not a temporary contract, and the chances to grow internally are available.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Due to the large volume of applicants, only those qualified candidates selected to move through the process will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting