- 6757 Northwest Dr, Mississauga, ON L4V 1L1, Canada
- Business Type: Distribution
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
As a Distribution Center colleague, you will assist with receiving, shipping and processing of all goods in an accurate and efficient manner. You will also complete routine documentation of pick sheets, manifests and unload lists.
What this role brings to you:
- Starting wage $20.50/hour.
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture.
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams.
- Medical, dental, LTD and life insurance benefits (first day of employment).
- Wage increases every 6 months for the first 2 years of employment and annually wage increases afterwards.
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products.
What you bring to the role:
- Proactive in accident and incident prevention
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of warehouse and material handling equipment experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all candidates to apply. Our company values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive culture where Colleagues can fully develop and utilize their talents and strengths. We consider all applications on the basis of the position requirements, and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Available shifts: Monday – Friday
- 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- 2:30 PM – 10:30 PM