Delivery Driver – DVY7 Langley – BC (Starting Pay $19.55/hr+) – Amazon Delivery Service Partners
Shifts: Morning, afternoon, weekday and/or weekend
Location: DVY7 – Langley – 5636 272nd Street, Langley, BC
Compensation: Starting pay $19.55/hr + benefits
What You’ll Need:
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license within the province of employment (Minimum Class 5)
Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Apply to be a Delivery Driver for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP) today. DSPs provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are hiring Delivery Drivers to meet growing customer demand as we approach the holiday season. DSPs offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth. No delivery experience required – apply today to schedule your in-person or virtual interview. DSPs are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
What You’ll Do:
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll drive an Amazon-branded vehicle, and will be delivering any where from 200+ packages ranging from envelopes to boxes up to 50lbs. You will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve – delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more. You can expect to work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
Why You’ll Love Working For a DSP:
- Earn more: competitive compensation starting at [pay rate] per hour
- Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full time employees
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
- Professional growth: many DSPs offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, and professional development and training
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
- Equal opportunity employer: DSP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
Amazon works with Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) whenever DSPs’ team members require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazon’s tools, systems, policies or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazon’s input.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.