$21 an hour – Full-time
At GoBolt (“Bolt”), we provide a technology-driven, customer-centric and sustainable approach to ecommerce and last-mile logistics for businesses of all sizes – from local brands to large national retailers. By operating as an extension of our customer’s team, we deliver best-in-class services every step of the way. Spurred by our recent Series B raise of $115M that included prominent investors such as IKEA, we’re building North America’s largest electric vehicle fleet to help bring sustainability to an industry notorious for its heavy impact on the environment. Our goal is to be carbon negative by 2023. We are in high growth mode and building for the future, which is where you come in.
***Please note that the location you will be reporting to work is near North of Caledonia and Eglinton.***
- 6:00 am to 4:00 pm
$21/hr + 100% tips + full benefits
What’s in it for you:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family right from day 1
- Full-time, year round position
- Safety shoe allowance of $150
- Referral bonus of $300 for each friend you successfully refer to work at Bolt
- Cash tips, 100% yours to keep.
- OT available
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company that prioritizes and values its employees
Who you are:
- 6 months of professional truck driving experience
- Must have a G license with a clean abstract
- Experience with loading and unloading trucks
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Punctual and reliable
- You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet
- Comfortable lifting 75 lbs
Ideal hire’s roles/responsibilities:
- Perform a number of customer deliveries/pick-ups
- Assist with loading/unloading of items delivered to client/warehouse.
- Complete pre and post-trip inspections of company vehicles and safely operate equipment
- Maintain Bolt’s assets and property (facilities, vehicles, tools, and equipment)
- Daily submission and completion of all required documentation in an accurate fashion, to be submitted promptly to Operations Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service during each and every customer interaction
- Handle inquiries or concerns from customers in a professional manner and redirects where possible
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have a rare opportunity to grow within one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
Our team at Bolt is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a competitive environment. Here at Bolt we will provide you support from the get-go to help you realize your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Aside from an amazing company culture, we also offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family. We are also located in the heart of downtown.
Bolt is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and importance of a diverse workforce. Bolt is committed to providing assistance during all phases of the employment cycle, including recruiting through to the end of the employment relationship. If you require accommodation because of injury, illness or disability during any portion of Bolt’s recruiting process, please let us know by contacting your recruiter point of contact, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.