Brand: TJX CanadaLocation:
Mississauga, ON, CA Employment Type: Full-TimeEmployment Status: RegularFunctional Area: Distribution Centers
Christian discovered INCLUSION working at TJX
Christian loves that his team has a diverse mix of all of people who have a philosophy of inclusion in common. We believe inclusion strengthens our business and fosters a culture where Associates are inspired to work hard, challenge themselves and be innovative in their thinking.
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Starting Wage: $16.55/hr.
- Shift premiums for the 4:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. shift and 6:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Department premiums for Shipping & Receiving, Maintenance and Sortation
- Safety shoe reimbursement
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for merchandise flow through the Distribution Centre and preparing merchandise for shipment to the appropriate stores
- Adheres to all operating processes and standards as established in WMI’s Smart Work Methods
- Ensures accuracy of recorded information through manual checks and/or by updating the computer system
- Directs boxes and totes to appropriate area for shipment to stores
- For a closer look into the role of a General Warehouse Associate, click HERE
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- No previous work experience required
- No minimum educational requirements
- Communication skills to gather information and interact effectively with Associates, Supervisors, truck drivers etc.
- Able to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency when working with merchandise
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the job
- Location:Brampton/ Mississauga Shift: 5:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m Monday – Thursday 10.5/hrs
- Location:Brampton /Mississauga Shift: 4:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. Monday – Thursday 10.5/hrs
- Location:Brampton/ Mississauga Shift: 6:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m Friday – Sunday 12.5/hrs
What to expect: Qualified candidates will be requested to complete a 1-way video interview via HireVue. Successful candidates will be contacted for the next steps in the recruitment process.
Internal TJX Associates: Please review this opportunity with your direct Supervisor or Manager prior to applying. To be considered, upload your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to the application no later than the application deadline.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com