At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual back-grounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Shift schedule: Fridays to Sundays, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Data Entry Clerk
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Contract Logistics/Supply Chain Mgmt
Type of Contract:
Position Description Summary
This position is responsible for opening the files used by the departments and branches to track, control, bill and manage shipments from Asia to North America.
File Shipment creation- data entry.
- Container/ shipment internet tracking and tracing
- Container/ Shipment tracking and tracing via telephone
- Follow-up on documents from Schenker’s overseas office.
- Provide Shipment updates.
- Providing customer service.
- Clerical duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
Keyboarding/typing speed- 60 -70 WPM
- Accuracy is essential
- Team Player
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs i.e. Excel, and Word at an intermediate level.
- Able to work with minimal supervision