Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we’re the best because we hire the best. We… [more]
Job Skills / Requirements
To: All Security Personnel
From: Nasra Abass
Date: August 3, 2022
Re: Job Posting
Position: Customer Service Representative
Site: Toronto Pearson International Airport
City: Mississauga, ON
Pay Rate: $18.92
Site Description: Toronto Pearson International Airport is Canada’s major airport and one of the busiest with approximately 456,000 flights and 44 million passengers travelling annually. Aside from being Canada’s largest and demanding airports, it is also home to some world class shops, restaurants and handy services to cater to everyone’s needs and continues to grow with the increasing number of passengers. In 1999 Pearson Airport was also awarded the ISO 14001 certification for striving for environmental sustainability.
Job Description: The Customer Service Representative (CSR) shall comply with the following or performthe activities below:
This position is to report directly to the Representative of the GTAA on a day-to-day basis.
- Process permit and license applications including preparing and reviewing documents;
- Administers the taxicab and limousine driver testing program including marking test paper;
- Facilitates the process of collecting, tracking and reconciliation of payments regarding the commercial vehicle administration.
- Assist with preparation of legal documents for the transfer of the taxi and limousine permits
- Maintain all electronic files related to Permit Holders, drivers and vehicle information located in the Automated Vehicle Identification System
- Process and print the drivers ID cards
- Prepare and maintains correspondence and other records to complaints, investigations and disciplinary actions;
- Assist in the inspection of new and existing taxis, limos and peak period vehicles and ensure each vehicle is in accordance with the Conditions of Permit;
- Administer and maintain the Enforcement Program to ensure all vendors are in compliance with Terms and Conditions of their agreement (i.e. issuance of plates, transponders etc.);
- Liaison with IEO and MPO when required; and
- Responds to and provides assistance to Drivers as and when required;
- Weekly, monthly inspections of the CVHA & PARD buildings and submit report to GTAA representatives with findings; and
- Other related duties as required.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Prerequisites: At the time of the interview, applicants must be able to produce proof of completion of the following:
Requirements prior to placement at facility:
- First Aid & CRP Level C
- Successful completion of Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB)
- Successful completion of Basic Security Training
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online WHMIS
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Customer Service
Should you have any questions on this process, kindly contact the HR Department at email@example.com
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Sick Days