At Rogers, we put our customers first in everything we do. We’re committed to creating best-in-class customer experiences for millions of Canadians from coast-to-coast-to-coast. Our Customer Experience team is energetic, empathetic, and dedicated to making a difference – they’re passionate about people and ready to do whatever it takes to keep us connected to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most.
If you’re someone who’s excited by a challenge, takes initiative, and moved to make a difference, you’ll find success here. We’re growing our customer experience teams and are looking for team members who are committed to make more possible for our customers and Canadians every day.
Think you’re up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We’re looking for passionate Customer Care Associates to join our Customer Contact Centre who are eager to grow their career with Canada’s only live broadcast retailer. This is a full-time position that provides a superior customer experience by supporting and resolving customer inquiries related to their purchases. We are currently recruiting for our Mississauga location that will begin on October 17th, 2022.
Please note, this position will be temporarily working remotely.
- Empathetic: You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer
- Outgoing: You are someone who is friendly and approachable
- Patient: You are someone who regardless of the situation can support the customer in a tactful, meaningful and effective manner
- Passionate: You are someone who loves providing the best customer experience.
- Customer Champion: You are passionate about providing world class customer service and sales solutions
You get to:
- Promote and recommend the latest TSC products to customers
- Receive inbound and outbound calls and provide the best experience to our customers
- Take ownership to resolve customer issues from the beginning to end
- Work with a supportive and dynamic leadership team that will encourage your growth and development
You must have:
- Availability to work on a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays to meet customer demand
- Expert communication and listening skills
- A willingness to be open to feedback and coaching
- An ability to remain calm and polite when working under pressure
- An ability to navigate multiple software applications
In order to set you up for success, there will be a mandatory training starting on October 17th, 2022.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 59 Ambassador Dr (096), Mississauga, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
Requisition ID: 276388
Together, we’ll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Mississauga, ON, CA
Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
· Health & well-being benefits
· Donation matching
· Paid time off for volunteering
· Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
· Generous employee discounts
· Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply
Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.
Job Segment: Call Center, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service