Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the Canadians we serve. Our employees work with people in Canada and around the world to help build an inclusive and diverse society that is at the core of our Canadian identity. Our work has global reach and human impact.
An inventory is a way to advertise jobs and accept resumes when we have ongoing needs to fill many positions. Apply to one of our inventories for your resume to be considered as vacancies arise. In support of our anti-racism, diversity, equity and inclusion objectives, selection may be limited to candidates self-identifying as belonging to one of the equity-seeking groups.
- FI-02 – Financial Advisor – Various Locations
- FS-01 – Foreign Service Development Program – International, Ottawa
- PM-01 – Case Processing Agent – Various Locations
- CR-03/CR-04 – Various Administrative Positions – Various Locations
- PM-03 – Citizenship and Immigration Job Opportunities – Various Locations
- PM-04 – Supervisor, Program Officer/Advisor, Analyst – Various Locations
- EX-01 – Executive Talent Bank – Various Locations
Current job postings
All federal government departments post job advertisements on a single website. On this website, you can filter your search results by keyword, work location, salary and department. We encourage you to set alerts for new jobs at IRCC, as jobs are added regularly. In support of our anti-racism, diversity, equity and inclusion objectives, selection may be limited to candidates self-identifying as belonging to one of the equity-seeking groups.
In addition to applying to our inventories and job postings, you can send your resume to us directly. Hiring managers use these resumes to fill primarily short-term and temporary positions. To submit your resume:
- Fill out the recruitment form (PDF 1.52 MB) and attach your resume.
- Click Submit and send us your form by email.
- We’ll take it from there.
Understand our job requirements
Before you apply for a career with IRCC, review our competency dictionary.
The competency dictionary will help you to understand our job requirements and develop the competencies required to perform a job.