Full Job Description
Be part of a mature, fun leadership team and excel your career with A&W!
A&W takes pride in offering our employees a working environment that is based on respect and listening. Everyone’s efforts and results are recognized and celebrated. We are looking for a fun and experienced leader who loves A&W as much as they love leading a diverse team from their local community!
The Crew Member duties include, but are not limited too:
- Delighting guests with friendly and caring customer service representative of the A&W brand
- Working as a team with co-workers to deliver outstanding service and achieve service times
- Working on the cash register, taking customers orders, receiving payments and computing bill
- Serving cold and hot drinks, using milkshake or frozen custard machine or a coffee machine
- Notifying kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Following food safety regulations and maintaining sanitation, health, orderly and clean eating and dining areas, as well as other facilities utilized by guests
- Cleaning food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils, sweeping and mopping floors
- May cook or apportion fries or perform other minor duties to prepare food and serve customers
- Customer Service Oriented
Working with A&W is more than just sharing a love of great burgers. By joining our team you’ll be on the front lines, helping us change the fast food landscape. From eliminating plastic straws, to root beer made with all-natural flavours, to being the first national restaurant chain in Canada to offer the plant-based Beyond Meat Burger, we’ve never been the kind of company to sit back and wait for change to happen. For us, it’s all about doing the right thing for our food, people, community and environment. We can’t wait to hear from you!