Fixed term contract
Fixed term contract
Full Job Description
Match Retail is looking to grow its Merchandising Team!
As a provider of essential services in Canada, Match Retail continues to support major retailers and brands with initiatives to keep shelves stocked and products moving. We’re looking for hard-working and reliable people to join the team and take part through various programs for long-term clients such as Shoppers Drug Mart, L’Oréal, Maybelline, Lowes, and Walmart.
If you are searching for flexible schedule, you enjoy not having a routine and wants to join a fun and supportive Team, continue to read!
What to expect?
Merchandisers are key to ensure displays are stocked, organized, and accessible. As a merchandiser, you have a direct impact on customers’ shopping experience. You would be merchandising in major retail stores such as Shoppers Drug Mart, creating displays for our cosmetic clients.
- Assemble/set-up store fixtures and displays and execute layout changes as well as replenish product on shelves by following planograms.
- Establish and maintain relationships with store management.
- Submit reports online.
- The project starts the week of July 11th and will go to about August 26th depending on the number of stores and area you are willing to cover
- We are looking at 1 store a day. We would like you to be available 4 to 5 days a week. No weekends or evenings.
What do we offer?
- Competitive hourly rates, travel premiums and PPE Material.
- Variable daytime work schedule from Monday to Friday inclusively.
Experience we like to see:
- Merchandising or stocking shelves in cosmetics, grocery or retail is a strong asset.
- Detail-oriented, problem solving and effective communication skills.
- Work independently with excellent time management skills.
- Access to a vehicle, smart phone and internet is required.
- Minimum availability of 3 full business days weekly.
- Ability to lift, bend, and stand for several hours a day.
Who are we?
Match Retail is a leading sales, merchandising and branded retail agency working for major brands across North America. Inspired by an endless desire to help transform brands so they can be retail ready, Match Retail works with tier one clients to drive conversion in traditional shopping environments through enhanced customer experiences. The agency prides itself on top-notch people and best-in-class training to produce unparalleled execution that it measures with pinpoint accuracy. Learn more at www.matchretail.com
Match Retail is a certified Great Place to Work® in Canada!
We have been recognized among Canada’s top employers for the level of trust that our employees experience in their leaders, the level of pride they have in their jobs, and the extent to which they enjoy their colleagues.
At Match Retail, trust is at the foundation of innovation, agility, resilience, and efficiency. We believe our people matter most and that’s just one way we move … differently.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward. Match Retail is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Covid Policy: Match Retail continues to operate as an essential service in Merchandising and is proud to offer a safe and supportive working environment to all its Field Teams.