Are you looking for Light packer work in East York? We are hiring for general labour packager roles in Toronto, East York for our client’s food manufacturing facility. If you are looking for light Packer work with a company that is a global leader in Toronto – this could be the job for you! This is a contract job with upto 1 year based on your performance and attendance. You could get hired inbetween if your performance and attendence is perfect.
Address: O’conner drive and Bermondsey Rd , East York, Toronto
Night Shift – Monday to Friday from 11:00PM – 7:00AM – $16.75 per hour + Weekends 12hours
PLEASE NOTE: these roles are full-time hours.
Depending on production requirements, you will work 3-5 shifts per week and may be asked to work 1-2 weekend shifts.
The location is bus accessible within walking distance of 1 min.
If you are interested to work in EAST YORK, TORONTO location with light general labour – Cookie Packaging, this is an opportunity for you with possibility of getting hired with the company.
- competitive pay rate
- light general labour work
- weekly pay
- bus route accessible
- clean environment
- direct Deposit
- 4% vacation pay
- opportunity for permanent hire
- Keep the plant peanut free
- Pick biscuits off fast-paced moving belt and feed into fast-moving machines, place into packages or trays, and then trays are to be stacked on skids.
- Work in a safe manner following rules and procedures
- Packaging candy
– Quality control – checking to ensure candy is right colour/consistency
- Lifting bins of candy and emptying them onto the production line
- Lifting up to 25lbs
- Follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) rules and regulations; clean product trays, sweep floor, and put garbage into container; keep work area neat and tidy at all times, and support any change over activities as needed.
- Other duties as required
- ability to lift 25bs
- CSA approved safety shoes
- must have general labour experience (includes working as a grocery stocker, lawn labourer, anything semi intensive)
- must have amazing attendance
- a good attitude and a willingness to learn is a must
Sounds like you? Please apply directly to this positing to get you started in East York or send your resume to my email : email@example.com with subject line – “NIGHT SHIFT”
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.