1 Concorde Gate, Toronto, ON M3C 3N6
This is a permanent work-from-home role and all computer equipment will be provided by The Home Depot.
Hiring Date: August 22, 2022
A problem solver who values the importance of helping others. As an orange aproned associate at our Contact Centre, you will assist our customers to complete home renovation projects of their dreams, whether they want to do it themselves or have it completed for them. You will engage via phone, live chat and email, everyday acting as the first point of contact for our customers who have purchased a product or a service from The Home Depot (in-store or online).
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Provide a seamless customer service experience via phone, live chat and email.
- Partner and coordinate information from associates within Contact Centres, store associates, installers, vendors or third-party service providers, to investigate and resolve any customer issues related to their installation projects, product orders and deliveries.
- Document all interactions using our internal systems.
- All other duties as assigned.
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY?
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, live chat and email.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to build strong relationships, be flexible and resourceful.
- Above-average typing and computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to quickly navigate multiple web-based systems.
- Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
Rotational shifts schedule including morning, mid-day, closing and weekend shifts, within the time frame of 8 am – 11 pm on weekdays and 8 am – 8 pm on weekends.
Want to know more about our competitive pay and company-paid benefits? Please click here to find out.