locations345 Main St N, Brampton, ONtime typeFull timeposted onPosted Yesterdayjob requisition idR2000245088
345 Main St N, Brampton, Ontario, L6X 1N6
We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
We’re looking for talented employees who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way! As a employee of No Frills, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction.
• Receiving, handling and storing of product to achieve optimal results
• Effectively merchandise advertising and promotional programs
• Ensure proper product rotation as required
• Ensure pricing integrity
• Maintain store cleanliness to appropriate standards
• Maintaining product displays
• Any other duties that may be required to ensure courteous friendly service, competitively priced products, and a store that meets and maintains the hygiene standards specified.
• The ability to meet the needs and demands of customers in a friendly, fast and efficient manner
• The willingness to work with others and respond quickly to change
• Ability to work with minimal functional direction
• Must be able to take direction well and complete tasks within a deadline
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift using work safe guidelines
• Available to work varying shifts, including weekends and evenings
• Previous retail and/or grocery experience an asset
Thank you for your interest, however only qualified applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
At No Frills, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
How You’ll Succeed:
At No Frills, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
No Frills recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.